problems with downloading gpx to eTrex20

wouterdb

I just bought me a Garmin eTrex20. Now I'm trying to send a gpx file (premium member) to it by using geocaching.com (the map). I installed the plug-in for Safari. It recognizes the eTrex and after 'write', no error. But...the file wasn't written to the eTrex.

Does anyone has this problem too?

I just bought me a Garmin eTrex20. Now I'm trying to send a gpx file (premium member) to it by using geocaching.com (the map). I installed the plug-in for Safari. It recognizes the eTrex and after 'write', no error. But...the file wasn't written to the eTrex.

Does anyone has this problem too?

See here: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=289137&st=0&p=4972050entry4972050

Garmin communicator is broken for the MAC. There is a beta out to fix it.

I use the Etrex 20, and I tend to just click on "Send to my GPS" on the cache page. I don't bother sending cache info to the GPS 'wholesale'....I just send the info for the specific caches that I'm intending on searching for on a single trip. I don't like clogging the screen with dozens of caches that are of no interest to me at that moment in time. I never have more than twenty caches stored on the device at one time. I know most people prefer to do larger PQ downloads, but I prefer my way... But thats just me!!