Norfolk broads

-Fezzy

We've just booked a broads holiday starting at Acle don't know which way we'll be travelling?

Do you have any ideas?

I'll be caching with muggle family and in-laws who to this day don't get geocaching(no sense of adventure), so caches either need to be not far from riverside or near a place of intrest... So i'm happy caching and their getting something out of it too...

:anitongue: Boppy-boo

We've just booked a broads holiday starting at Acle don't know which way we'll be travelling?

Do you have any ideas?

Hello There,

I've really no idea which way you'll be going.

If you're not to familiar with the old boating mularky I suppose it might depend on which way the boats pointing when you get to Acle. If you don't get the sails up pretty quick it'll depend on which way the tides going. You're definitely going to have fun.

There's plenty of caches at all the main places you might stop at. Down around the Beecles area there are a few caches that need to be done by boat, but thats about 35 miles away from Acle by boat. Plenty in Norwich which is reached via Great Yarmouth from Acle. Going the other way lots of caches at Potter Heigham and Ludham (watch out for ones by Captain Birdseye, they could be tricky) and Wroxham.

Regards

Bernard

Edited by BCNorwich