Driving from West Virginia to California...

LivingGrace

My brother and I will be driving from West Virginia to San Diego, Ca taking the Southern route across the country. We would love some ideas for awesome and unique geocaches along the way!

The plan is to drive south east to Tennessee, then south to New Orleans, and then drive west though Texas to San Diego.

The main things we really want to see is the Music in Tennessee, the Mississipi River, Mobile Alabama, New Orleans and a Ghost House Tour. Experience some history and try amazing foods! :blink:

Please if anyone has idea I would love them!! Thank you!!!! :rolleyes:

Amy

Edited by LivingGrace

Almost forgot -- what was I thinking? Make sure you visit VIEW CARRE' in New Orleans. You'll want to contact the cache owner, BAMBOOZLE, before your trip and let him know about when you'll be there so he can get you access to the cache. There is a reason this cache has 537 favorite points, it is an absolute must see. Bring TBs for swappin', coins for trading if you're interested in getting a BAMBOOZLE coin, and your camera. (But leave your acrophobia at home.)