New maps not iPad friendly.

Roman!

Well, the old beta maps would not load on my iPad so when these new maps did I thought cool but noooooooo, can't click on a cache to get the info.

Can you?

they don't work on computers either. maps are pretty much useless

I can get most maps to work on my Mac, just not the satellite view which I did use a lot.

The old beta maps didn't load on my iPad but now they do (except satellite), the problem with the iPad is I can't tap on a cache to get it's info so they are still useless for the iPad.

They only maps that would were on the iPad were the old original ones but now they are gone.

Won't work on iPad. Maps load fast enough but you can't click on a cache for info, as noted in previous post....anybody found a way around this?

I understand why we can't have google maps as integrated as they were before, but can we at least get the old "return to traditional map" mode from before maps beta went live, until the new maps work better on mobile devices?

Well, the old beta maps would not load on my iPad so when these new maps did I thought cool but noooooooo, can't click on a cache to get the info.

Can you?

I face the same problem... Without any notice....

I understand the reasons, but there is no a good app for the IPAD,.. One still need the = good old= browser functionality.

How to "detail" a geocache with a browser using an ipad ?

Can somebody advise a browser which is working nowadays ?

Thx

And not tftc...