is there a way to filter out caches?

Jim & Pam

Is there any way when doing a cache search that they can be filtered out by criteria other than traditional vs earthcache vs multi? Especially if I am caching with my young nephews, I'd like to remove options by certain criteria, and then see what remained on a map to plan a route. Specifically, I'd like to remove micros (no schwag, the kiddies get miffed), those that are very difficult or in very difficult terrain, and those that haven't been found in over 2 years. The little ones just get frustrated, and I don't want to make this not fun for them. I don't see any way of culling caches by those kinds of criteria, but then, I don't play with queries etc. and am not good at that.

thanks

The answer for you is to build a pocket query. It sounds like you will be wanting to

select type = Traditional

select container = regular and large (and maybe small, but too many caches called "small" are big micros, no swag)

that = you haven't found AND is enabled

Difficulty less then or equal to 2 (or maybe 1.5)

Terrain less then or equal to 2 (or maybe 1.5 or maybe 2.5 - that would be for you to determine)