Category Specific Forum Areas

QuesterMark

Each Category has a pair of links on the right side of the page:

Find Related Topics

Post New Forum Topic

For the Texas Historical Markers category, these are broken. Are they broken for all categories? Even to reach the read-only archive data?

Are they going to be fixed or just removed?

I liked them. I used to link other stuff in that was related to the Category, whether it was related to Waymarking or not. Sometimes it might be a news story about a resource for finding items that would fit in the category, or sometimes it might be a story about how some natural disaster affected items that might be in or fit a category...

Each Category has a pair of links on the right side of the page:

Find Related Topics

Post New Forum Topic

For the Texas Historical Markers category, these are broken. Are they broken for all categories? Even to reach the read-only archive data?

Are they going to be fixed or just removed?

I liked them. I used to link other stuff in that was related to the Category, whether it was related to Waymarking or not. Sometimes it might be a news story about a resource for finding items that would fit in the category, or sometimes it might be a story about how some natural disaster affected items that might be in or fit a category...

These will be removed in a coming hotfix.