can I make a PQ of one users caches?

MuzzaDazzler

Hi

Is it possible to create a pocket query of one members (not my own)caches only? I see ways to view but when trying to save I can only save a few at a time. I would like to be able to download and view on a map so I can choose where to head to best pick them up but finding it very difficult as so many other caches get in the way.

I use the iphone4s as my GPS so could maybe do this in pieces from website if I had another GPSr but I haven't ;-)

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Murray

Is it possible to create a pocket query of one members (not my own)caches only?

I think the only way to do it would be to add them all to a Bookmark List, then create a pocket query of that. I'm sure the future promised changes to pocket queries will allow what you want, but as they are right now, bookmark list is probably the way to go.

I think the only way to do it would be to add them all to a Bookmark List, then create a pocket query of that. I'm sure the future promised changes to pocket queries will allow what you want, but as they are right now, bookmark list is probably the way to go.

Hurrah! Took some time and not the lazy way I hoped but have now got it on phone saved for offline use. I had messed around with GSAK and was almost there but could not find anyway to get results into app on the phone. Had had to use Geobucket but not as good I thought. Anyway done now so a plan forming. Thanks for the heads up, more research was needed and video too!!

Cheers

Hurrah! Took some time and not the lazy way I hoped but have now got it on phone saved for offline use. I had messed around with GSAK and was almost there but could not find anyway to get results into app on the phone. Had had to use Geobucket but not as good I thought. Anyway done now so a plan forming. Thanks for the heads up, more research was needed and video too!!

Cheers

GSAK ver 8 allows you to load a GSAK view (e.g. your member's caches) up to an empty Bookmark at GC.com. From there you could create a PQ and then use that on your smartphone.