Creating routes

kavika

Hi all,

I'm new to this, and have just purchased premium membership so I can create a route for a holiday next week. I think I have bitten off more than I can chew, as I am rather challenged when it comes to technology.

I have created 2 routes and created GPX/saved them, but how do I load the geocaches?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Edited by kavika

I have created 2 routes and created GPX/saved them, but how do I load the geocaches?

If I'm understanding you correctly, you've created some routes in a 3rd-party program, and you want the Geocaching.com website to find geocaches along these routes? If so, you can go to this page (accessed from the top of the Pocket Query page). Then click on the right-most tab titled "Upload a Route", where you can upload your GPX files. Note the warning that "Routes need to be under 500 miles and less than 500 points." Once you have the route uploaded, you can create a pocket query from it.

If you've already done this, and you want to know how to get the result onto your GPS, then Gitchee-Gummee is correct, we'll need more information.