Locationless (Reverse) Caches - Possible Forum please

NeuroNomad

quote:
Originally posted by NeuroNomad & Sublonde:

I am just starting to get into Reverse caches, and noticed that they don't have their own Groundspeak forum, is there any plans to add one?

Thanks a million.

Well, there aren't any forums for traditional caches, multicaches, micros, events, webcam caches, virtuals, etc either.

Are you saying that locationless caches are not really geocaches or are so significantly different from the other types of geocaches that they warrant their own discussion forum (like benchmarks)?

"(Mopar is) good to have around and kick. Like an ugly puppy" - Jeremy

Yeah, I think that was what I was getting at. What do you think? Think it is different enough for regular (even Virtual) caching to warrant it's own section?

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

quote:
Originally posted by NeuroNomad & Sublonde:

I am just starting to get into Reverse caches, and noticed that they don't have their own Groundspeak forum, is there any plans to add one?

Thanks a million.

Well, there aren't any forums for traditional caches, multicaches, micros, events, webcam caches, virtuals, etc either.

Are you saying that locationless caches are not really geocaches or are so significantly different from the other types of geocaches that they warrant their own discussion forum (like benchmarks)?

+ _"(Mopar is) good to have around and kick. Like an ugly puppy" - Jeremy _

---------------------------------------------------------

Pardon me Sir, but there is a Wild GeoCache in this area.

NeuroNomad & Sublonde's Page