Leap out of your car...

Sagefox

I did a search but could not find a topic reminding folks to find at least one cache on Leap Day since the chance comes only once in every 1461 days.

There are two types of cachers who will need to do this:

A: Those who ARE filling out their Finds Each Day of the Year calendar, and,

B: Those who ARE NOT filling out their Finds Each Day of the Year calendar but, as yet, are unaware they might regret having missed this day sometime during the next four years.

B)

Leap out of a car? That implies I have one! B)

Gotta head out for an observatory shift that weekend, which is super annoying because there are only a very small handful of caches in the area that I could get. There is a multi that I've pretty much figured out all the stages for tho- my plan is to spend a little time Mon/Tues double checking the stages to make sure I know where the final will be.

lots of events planned for that day. You can get all your stuff that way too...

Yeah, I have an event 3 miles from home I'm going to. In my sub-arctic climate, there could be 2 feet of snow that day. :lol:

I am working on the 366 day challenge, and only have about 10 days left, should finish up in June. However, the local 366 day challenge allows finds on caches placed on a leap day, and I have 3 of those. I can't speak for every 366 day challenge everywhere though.