January Statistics

holograph

Thanks for your hard work..

I think you missed mine, tho:

'Old' recoveries - submitted in December, the sheets were updated in January, for recoveries in March of '11. (PIDs: JV1979, JV1980).

Or are you only looking for *recoveries* that were done since the last update, and not necessarily when the sheets *were* updated? (Oddly, I'm getting DejaVu, and wondering if I asked this before..)

'Old' recoveries - submitted in December, the sheets were updated in January, for recoveries in March of '11. (PIDs: JV1979, JV1980).

Or are you only looking for *recoveries* that were done since the last update, and not necessarily when the sheets *were* updated? (Oddly, I'm getting DejaVu, and wondering if I asked this before..)

I'm not sure I understand your question. I use this page at the NGS's web site to pull all datasheets by load date, and I enter a full month at a time, so this past run, I entered Jan 1 through Jan 31 2012. Whatever they return is what I count. If the datasheet contains a GEOCAC recovery that it didn't contain before, it gets added to the statistics. The date of the recovery determines which year column of the statistics page gets updated.

I'm not sure I understand your question. I use this page at the NGS's web site to pull all datasheets by load date, and I enter a full month at a time, so this past run, I entered Jan 1 through Jan 31 2012. Whatever they return is what I count. If the datasheet contains a GEOCAC recovery that it didn't contain before, it gets added to the statistics. The date of the recovery determines which year column of the statistics page gets updated.

Hmm.. odd. It must then be a bug or something in their system. Those sheets are definitely updated, they have my recoveries in them.

Eh, no biggie either way - I was just curious.

--Me.

I just did a download for all the load dates from Feb 1 to Feb 29, 2012, and the sheets for JV1979 and JV 1980 both show up with new recovery reports. My guess is that they were updated After Feb 1 and will show up in next month's statistics. I'm sure that the same applies to anyone else who can see their reports now, but weren't able to see them earlier.

It takes too much time for me to run the updates for me to want to do it more frequently than once a month. Whatever gets updated by the NGS from the 1st to the last of the month is what gets captured when I do the run.

LSUFan, yes the actual form doesn't allow you to enter a year of 2012, but I don't actually use the form, I use a robot that submits the form request directly, and I can put the 2012 year in the request that the robot sends, and it works.

Edited by holograph

I just did a download for all the load dates from Feb 1 to Feb 29, 2012, and the sheets for JV1979 and JV 1980 both show up with new recovery reports. My guess is that they were updated After Feb 1 and will show up in next month's statistics. I'm sure that the same applies to anyone else who can see their reports now, but weren't able to see them earlier.

[

Odd, very off. I have a copy of the sheet downloaded Jan 26th, that has the updates.

Either way, that's kosher, I'm not complaining, was just curious, thanks! :)