Virtual (dis)approval?

geomaineiacs

I sent in a virtual request for a site in NH about two weeks ago and never heard back. I also emailed the general email address at the bottom to see if they had received it. No reply. I realize virtuals are typically rejected now, but any reason why I haven't heard something from somebody?

I've had the same problem in Texas. I submitted one and it took about 2 weeks for someone to reply to it. I made some mistakes on mine, so I guess I went back to the bottom of the list. The only problem is mine has been archived and I cannot make the needed changes to try and get it approved. Guess it just takes time, so hang in there.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

You can find your cache listing by following these steps:

1. Visit your "my cache page" after logging in

2. Look at the listing of caches under the listing "My hidden caches"

3. If it isn't listed there, click on "show archived" to make sure the cache hasn't been archived for some reason.

If you have clicked the 'temporarily disable' link at the top, you must 'enable' the cache or if you have unchecked the 'Yes, this cache is currently active' box you must re-recheck it before an admin can view it.

If the cache isn't listed you will need to report it again.

frog.gif hydee frog.gif

I work for the frog

quote:
Originally posted by hydee:

You can find your cache listing by following these steps:

1. Visit your "my cache page" after logging in

2. Look at the listing of caches under the listing "My hidden caches"

3. If it isn't listed there, click on "show archived" to make sure the cache hasn't been archived for some reason.

If you have clicked the 'temporarily disable' link at the top, you must 'enable' the cache or if you have unchecked the 'Yes, this cache is currently active' box you must re-recheck it before an admin can view it.

If the cache isn't listed you will need to report it again.

frog.gif hydee frog.gif

_I work for the frog_

You should have that response on "auto".

This may not be that correct place for this post, but what the heck. I've hidden 36 caches and never once have I had a problem with a cache approver. Never has is taken more than three day for a cache to be approved. All I can say about the cache approval process and the cache approvers is that they are doing a great job!

-Wily Javelina