Big Amazon.com sale on Lock&Lock Containers!

jtcoffee

I followed your link and clicked through to one of the discounted packages. There I saw a "caution" graphic and the following warning:

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Not being a frequent online shopper, could someone tell me what this means and what to do if I were interested in buying the offered package?

I found an awesome sale this morning on Lock&Lock containers on Amazon today:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A2K48R8CCKNIRJ?ie=UTF8&docId=1000771261&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=04FZTW4CTMJSD11XK36F

It's a Gold Box deal of the day -- 60% off, and you get 30 containers!

Cache on, friends!

And from Amazon:

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possibe.

Good deal but not sure I would buy it at the moment...

-Dave

Well this is just totally whacked. Typing early, like 6:30 AM Sunday, and there's nothing at the link at all, from my perspective. I see my recently viewed items on Amazon.com. Being that I buy tons o' junk from them, mostly MP3 downloads. And that being said, I have never once seen that whacky message The Leprechauns reported.

I bought into this and I just received my notice that they are on the way. Can't wait;lots of hides to make.

I still only see my recent Amazon.com history when I click that link, and I'm logged into Amazon as soon as I go there. Someone talk to me here? Do you see a Lock-n-Lock listing when you click on that link?

I followed your link and clicked through to one of the discounted packages. There I saw a "caution" graphic and the following warning:

Item Under Review

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Not being a frequent online shopper, could someone tell me what this means and what to do if I were interested in buying the offered package?

It's because someone complained about the description being inaccurate. I'd guess it is because someone confused "pieces" with "containers" :)

Just an FYI. Every issue we've had with compromised credit card data has been through Amazon.

I've shopped with Amazon for over 10 years and never had a problem with compromised credit card data through Amazon. I'm not disputing your observation, I'm merely providing another one.

I've also used them for awhile. This year, 2 issues, 2 cards.