Logged in..or not?

Jennifer&Dean

Today I logged in to Geocaching.com, logged in to the forums, and after looking around a bit, left the forums on my computer so I can check them every now and then. (can't have the internet changing without me watching..) So, I see an cache mentioned in a log and decide to go look at it. When I click on the cache, I get to a page telling me that it is subscriber only. I am a subscriber, the top of the screen says I am logged in, why can't I get to it? Is this a time-out problem? Does this happen to anyone else?

-Jennifer

Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else. (JM Barrie)

I've had this problem, too. Just now, in fact, someone in the forums linked to an MO cache, but it acted as though I wasn't logged in. Everything indicated I was logged in; it even brought up My Cache Page, but the link to the cache didn't work, nor did it work when I searched for the waypoint. Logged out, logged in, then it worked.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

vlip2.gif Now cache away, cache away, cache away all!

quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer & Dean:

I knew I wasn't just going a little more nuts! Yeah, I have to log out then log back in also. I thought it was very odd to have happen though.

-Jen

This is not necessarily an indication that you are not 'going a little more nuts'. Its just not you, this time.

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.