FS: Garmin GPSMAP 76cs

zeus661

I am the original owner and I honestly can not remember how long ago I purchased it. I am asking $125 and I will pay the shipping to the lower 48 states via the USPS. I will accept Paypal only. I do not want to trade for anything. I am selling because I have uprgaded.

For sale:

Garmin GPSMap 76cs (NOT the X model)

It has the latest firmware updates and features 1.5"x2.2" color screen with backlighting,115 mb of memory

Includes:

* Garmin GPSMap 76cs with original box, owners manual, and quick start card

* USB Cable

* Ram mount cradle RAM-HOL-GA14U

* 12v car power cable

* A second mount for a bicycle

* City Select North America v7 and Trp and Waypoint Manager

* Zippered carrying case that can hang on a belt.

The screen is perfect. I applied a screen protector shortly after I purchased it.

The body of the GPS shows a little wear from taking it in and out of the cradle.

You can email me at mail(AT)mjk1(REMOVE THIS).com

The below specs are from Garmin's website and can be found here.

* Built-in quad-helix antenna with remote antenna capability

* Electronic compass displays accurate heading while standing still

* Barometric sensor with automatic pressure trend recording

* Elevation computer provides current elevation, ascent/descent rate, minimum/ maximum elevation, total ascent and descent, average and maximum ascent and descent rate

* 115-MB internal memory for loading MapSource detail, including marine cartography

* USB connectivity for quick chart and map downloads

* 6.2" H x 2.7" W x 1.4" D unit dimensions

* Sunlight-readable display with 256-color transreflective TFT display (1.5" W x 2.2" H; 2.6" diagonally); color operating system with new look-and-feel

* Weighs 7.6 ounces (with batteries)

* LED-backlit display and keypad

* Up to 20 hours battery life (uses two AA alkaline batteries)

* Permanent user-data storage; no memory battery required

* Includes a built-in Americas Autoroute basemap with auto-routing capabilities, including highways, exits, and tide data (U.S. only)

* Internal memory is pre-loaded with a Marine Point database

* Water resistant to IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (can be submerged in one meter of water for 30 minutes); rugged and waterproof housing that floats

* 1000 user waypoints with name and graphic symbol; 50 reversible routes

* Position formats include Lat/Lon, UTM, Loran TDs, Maidenhead, MGRS, user grid, and more

* Audible alarms for anchor drag, arrival, off-course, proximity waypoint, and clock

* Large-numbers option for easy viewing; dual-position display mode

* Trip computer provides odometer, stopped time, moving average, overall average, total time, max speed, and more

* 10,000 point automatic track log; 20 saved tracks let you retrace your path in both directions

* Built-in celestial tables for best time to fish, plus sun and moon calculations

* Compatible with most MapSource products. See the MapSource Compatibility table (top right) for a list of software that Garmin recommends with this product.