NEW COIN: Elemental - water

anne.and.eli

Hi all!

I'm doing reservations (I will bill you once the coins have arrived. No money required now) for my new coin. It is hopefully the first in a series. Reservations will be closed February 18th.

These are 2" in diameter, imitation hard enamel, moons are glow in the dark (except for the Asian Pacific one). I am really pleased with these, they scales on the fish are super shimmery!

Trackable. $10/each.

You can pre-order here:

http://www.asdesigned.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

warmwater.jpg

Polished gold metal, turquoises, aquas, greens, glow in the dark moon. This one reminds me of the warm waters in Hawaii, where the colors tend towards vibrant green.

coldwater.jpg

Black nickel, purples, deep blues, glow in the dark moon. Cooler tones reminiscent of cooler waters.

asian.jpg

Black nickel, grey scale, red translucents. Graphic and bold, with a nod to the flag of Japan on the back. The art is very much inspired by Japanese culture, and I wanted a version that paid homage to that fact.

If there is enough interest, I may do another run of these in the future, with new colors.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by anne.and.eli

My shipping prices are

US, Canada: $2.50 first coin, $.50/coin after (flips to flat rate priority mail at $6.50, 9+ coins)

International: $3.50 for the first coin, $1/coin (flips to flat rate priority mail at $16.50, 15+ coins)

The cost of shipping has been rising, and I will likely need to adjust this in the future, but they will stay this rate for these coins. :)

My shipping prices are

US, Canada: $2.50 first coin, $.50/coin after (flips to flat rate priority mail at $6.50, 9+ coins)

International: $3.50 for the first coin, $1/coin (flips to flat rate priority mail at $16.50, 15+ coins)

The cost of shipping has been rising, and I will likely need to adjust this in the future, but they will stay this rate for these coins. :)

Thanks, fair enough.

I'm gonna make the reservation right now.