Earth Turtle 2012

tsunrisebey

EARTH TURTLE 2012 RESERVATIONS *NOW OPEN*

***RESERVATIONS: A reservation is an agreement between you and me. I agree to order geocoins on your behalf and pay for the geocoins to be sent to me. I then let you know that the geocoins you ordered have arrived at my place of business. I then send you an invoice requesting payment. You pay me for your coins within 3-5 days and I ship the geocoins to you. You do NOT prepay me. Failure to pay for your order will be considered a breach of contract with me and future orders will be refunded or declined. If you have any question regarding this process, please email me and I will clarify the information. I will updated Facebook, Twitter and the Groundspeak thread as I am updated on progress. Thank you in advance for your reservation. tsun

The Earth Turtle Geocoin is 2" in diameter with a cutout (hole for attachment purposes). Each coin is trackable and will have a unique icon (to be determined). There is 1 gemstone, 3mm thick.

There are 4 editions available for reservation. Gaia(green) in nickel plating, gold plating. Haka (black) in nickel plating, gold plating. Please note that the Gaia edition will have a color change, skin tone will be changed to the same as the Haka edition. There will be future editions that have different metal plating, different skin tones, etc. Future minting will be sold on my webstore and will not be done by reservations. The first minting is an opportunity for eveyone to get a least 1 edition of the Earth Turtle 2012.

This is the 5th Version of the Earth Turtle 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, no 2011, and 2012. I wanted the 5th version to be a dedication to the 1st version. As you can see, it's very similar with a few additions to the yin/yang side. One of the special aspects about the Earth Turtle as with all my coins, they are not perfect, you see plenty of small "imperfections" in the artwork. In today's world of wanting everything to be perfect and balanced, it's difficult not to submit to that way of thinking. I enjoying drawing and the manufacturer has done an excellent job with taking my drawing exactly the way they are, even with the slight inperfections that a pencil and marker drawing creates. With my designs, I consider the "imperfection" perfection. Nothing in nature is "perfect" which is what makes it "perfect". I hope you enjoy the 2012 Earth Turtle as much as I have enjoyed drawing and coloring it. The editions which I always name have special meaning to me. Enjoy and thank you for your support!

***Price $11.75 per coin which includes shipping to the US, Canada and the United Kingdom.

*** All other International Orders will be charged an additional $2.00 in shipping charges.

***Pictures of the 4 editions are available below the order form.

<<< RESERVATION FORM - COPY AND PASTE THE FORM BELOW, SEND TO: tsunrisebey@gmail.com >>>>

Geocaching Name:

Country you live in:

Paypal Email:

GEOCOIN ORDER AMOUNTS

*Gaia (green) Nickel Plating:

*Gaia (green) Gold Plating:

** Haka (black) Nickel Plating:

**Haka (black) Gold Plating:

PICTURES

2SW-00055FcoloredORDER.jpg

2SW-00055AblackwhitefrontcopyORDER.jpg

2SW-00055Egold.jpg

I've replied back to everyone, so if you didn't hear back from me, I didn't get your reseervation.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order, much appreciated :)

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll be placing the order with the manufacturer on Sunday evening which means I will wrap up reservations on Saturday evening.

tsun

*** If you plan on reserving an Earth Turtle, plan to submit your order by this evening or tomorrow morning please *** I'm wrapping up reservations and getting an order placed by end of this weekend. Thanks!

tsun

EARTH TURTLE 2012 RESERVATIONS *NOW OPEN*

***RESERVATIONS: A reservation is an agreement between you and me. I agree to order geocoins on your behalf and pay for the geocoins to be sent to me. I then let you know that the geocoins you ordered have arrived at my place of business. I then send you an invoice requesting payment. You pay me for your coins within 3-5 days and I ship the geocoins to you. You do NOT prepay me. Failure to pay for your order will be considered a breach of contract with me and future orders will be refunded or declined. If you have any question regarding this process, please email me and I will clarify the information. I will updated Facebook, Twitter and the Groundspeak thread as I am updated on progress. Thank you in advance for your reservation. tsun

The Earth Turtle Geocoin is 2" in diameter with a cutout (hole for attachment purposes). Each coin is trackable and will have a unique icon (to be determined). There is 1 gemstone, 3mm thick.

There are 4 editions available for reservation. Gaia(green) in nickel plating, gold plating. Haka (black) in nickel plating, gold plating. Please note that the Gaia edition will have a color change, skin tone will be changed to the same as the Haka edition. There will be future editions that have different metal plating, different skin tones, etc. Future minting will be sold on my webstore and will not be done by reservations. The first minting is an opportunity for eveyone to get a least 1 edition of the Earth Turtle 2012.

This is the 5th Version of the Earth Turtle 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, no 2011, and 2012. I wanted the 5th version to be a dedication to the 1st version. As you can see, it's very similar with a few additions to the yin/yang side. One of the special aspects about the Earth Turtle as with all my coins, they are not perfect, you see plenty of small "imperfections" in the artwork. In today's world of wanting everything to be perfect and balanced, it's difficult not to submit to that way of thinking. I enjoying drawing and the manufacturer has done an excellent job with taking my drawing exactly the way they are, even with the slight inperfections that a pencil and marker drawing creates. With my designs, I consider the "imperfection" perfection. Nothing in nature is "perfect" which is what makes it "perfect". I hope you enjoy the 2012 Earth Turtle as much as I have enjoyed drawing and coloring it. The editions which I always name have special meaning to me. Enjoy and thank you for your support!

***Price $11.75 per coin which includes shipping to the US, Canada and the United Kingdom.

*** All other International Orders will be charged an additional $2.00 in shipping charges.

***Pictures of the 4 editions are available below the order form.

<<< RESERVATION FORM - COPY AND PASTE THE FORM BELOW, SEND TO: tsunrisebey@gmail.com >>>>

Geocaching Name:

Country you live in:

Paypal Email:

GEOCOIN ORDER AMOUNTS

*Gaia (green) Nickel Plating:

*Gaia (green) Gold Plating:

** Haka (black) Nickel Plating:

**Haka (black) Gold Plating:

PICTURES

2SW-00055FcoloredORDER.jpg

2SW-00055AblackwhitefrontcopyORDER.jpg

2SW-00055Egold.jpg

I sent my email reservation in on March 19th and I hope that I get one! I didn't see a reply email though.

I will double-check my emails, check your spam folder too. You can also send me another email, I'm tallying up the coins now and will send in the order soon. I always order extras anyhow.

tsun

Final numbers for those of you who like to know :) This isn't 100% but my cursory count is as follows:

Gaia Gold: 165

Gaia Nickel: 130

Haka Gold: 135

Haka Nickel: 130

Total: 560 Earth Turtles will eventually make their way to the sea to swim to their new homes across the globe :D

Thanks everyone!

tsun

Earth Turtles are here and I'm working on emailing invoices. Whatever I can't finish tonight, I will wrap up tomorrow after work.

:) If you don't have an email/invoice by Wednesday morning, please send em an email tsunrisebey@gmail.com

Ok, back to work. So many turtles and so many homes to swim to :)