Earth Turtle 2012

tsunrisebey

I'm finalizing artwork tonight, working on color versions and ordering samples by end of this week (Friday).

I'm giving you fair warning that Earth Turtle 2012 is coming soon :) Sell your youngest kid or your baby kitten, just save your pennies.

2012 is going to be a great year in tsun designs, I've been busy drawing ;)

coming_soon.jpg

(that was mean huh?)

:wub: tsun

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Anxiously awaiting pictures & linkages for sales!!

Hoping I will be at my computer what they happen!

CF30

I'm hoping for reservation sales myself... I know it is more work on Steph, but it is much easier on my heart and blood pressure! :laughing:

It would be the only chance for me to EVER get a Tsun Coin, I never managed to be on time at the computer...

Can't wait, what it will look like.

Teasers should be banned! :anibad:

Bwah hah hah hah hah! Wonderful artwork, o sister in evilness! > : )

You're more evil :laughing: At least I give teasers you can see, lol.

Can't argue with that! From Jackalgirl's teaser I was completely off base from what I though the design was going to be... At least with Tsun's teaser it's obvious it is an animal of some kind... going out on a limb (and looking at the topic :anibad: ) I would hazard a guess that it will be a turtle! :laughing:

The first round will be reservations :) As much as I hate doing them, it stinks even more to have angry F5'ers emailing me or having the website crash ;)However, additional versions will go up on the website with very short notice :ph34r:

tsun

I declare you to be the most evil one! You are far more evil than Jackalgirl! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

The first round will be reservations :) As much as I hate doing them, it stinks even more to have angry F5'ers emailing me or having the website crash ;)However, additional versions will go up on the website with very short notice :ph34r:

tsun

Oh yeah :D

Hugs all around! :wub: :wub:

Craig heads off to list some stuff on the local Trader, Must get cash together!

Just a small update, the go-ahead for samples has been requested. I'm only doing 2 color versions on the first round. I expect pictures of the samples in about 2 weeks.

When samples arrive at my home, I will post better pictures than what the manufacturer sends. I anticipate opening up those 2 versions for reservations within a week's time frame of posted pictures.

Reservations = you place your order at the appropriate time. I order your coins on your behalf, I pay for the coins to arrive to me. When coins arrive to me, I send you a notice your coins are in and you pay for your order. I then ship your coins. As usual with all my sales, no money in advance. If you fail to pay for your order, I reserve the right to refuse your future reservations and/or purchases. I am more than willing to work with people so please let me know if you think there may be a problem.

Any future mintings (and there will be some) will go up in the store, details will be announced as necessary.

Please know that reservations require alot of work on my part, I don't have anyone to assist me and I hold a full-time job where I usually work over-time. So, I'm not always able to get back to everyone as quickly as they would like which also means I have to package, ship and email everyone in small groups. So your understanding is always appreciated.

Ok, that's it for now :) Have a great weekend.

tsun

Just a small update, the go-ahead for samples has been requested. I'm only doing 2 color versions on the first round. I expect pictures of the samples in about 2 weeks.

When samples arrive at my home, I will post better pictures than what the manufacturer sends. I anticipate opening up those 2 versions for reservations within a week's time frame of posted pictures.

Reservations = you place your order at the appropriate time. I order your coins on your behalf, I pay for the coins to arrive to me. When coins arrive to me, I send you a notice your coins are in and you pay for your order. I then ship your coins. As usual with all my sales, no money in advance. If you fail to pay for your order, I reserve the right to refuse your future reservations and/or purchases. I am more than willing to work with people so please let me know if you think there may be a problem.

Any future mintings (and there will be some) will go up in the store, details will be announced as necessary.

Please know that reservations require alot of work on my part, I don't have anyone to assist me and I hold a full-time job where I usually work over-time. So, I'm not always able to get back to everyone as quickly as they would like which also means I have to package, ship and email everyone in small groups. So your understanding is always appreciated.

tsun

And know that we really appreciate the effort that you put in, and that we don't mind waiting until you have some time - but only after you've had some time for yourself also!!!

Work is such a pain - always gets in the way of everything else! :laughing:

tsun

Steph, your track record speaks for itself...

you are one of the very few that I feel comfortable with when it comes to reservations...

I'd even pay you in advance, but I also understand why you don't accept payments until you have them in hand ready to ship.

I've always appreciated the good moral character that you present yourself with and the extra time and effort you put into your coin sales to make sure your customers are happy...

now that I've buttered you up, could you speed things up a bit!?! :laughing: ...just kidding! I can wait just as patiently as the next coiner in line!