Needing some help/Guidence

orphikx

I am wanting to Propose to my longtime girlfriend using this idea. I have everything planned how i want it to happen.

Only thing that i am not sure of is....

after everything is said and done, id like to hide my cache with her with whatever items we choose to put in it

along with something saying engaged on this date, so others can experience it. thing is id like to see it travel

instead of sit in the same place.

Is this possible? or am i asking to much?

Thanks

If you like it to travel, why not get yourself a travelbug or geocoin or so, link them to a box with the things you want to send and ship it off in the wide, wide world ?

Unfortunately it is bound to get lost somewhere sometime but with a little luck it can travel around quite a while...

It's not really a cache than ofcourse but you still can keep track of it...

Good luck !

New traveling caches are no longer allowed to be listed. There are a few old ones left, but they've been grandfathered. New caches are subject to the Geocache Permanence guideline:

Geocache Permanence: Geocaches are placed for the long term. Geocachers will expect your cache to remain in place for a realistic and extended period of time. Therefore, caches that have the goal to move ("traveling caches"), or temporary caches (caches hidden for less than 3 months or for events) will not be published.