How to Find user w/no caches found yet?

Jennifer&Dean

This may be a strange question, but I am wondering how to go about seeing the profile of a user who has never found a cache, or posted in the forums? I recieved a complimentary e-mail from this person, and wanted to see their profile. But when I search for caches found, they have none, so I cannot get to their profile that way. And I haven't seen their name attached to any posts in the forums, or logged into the forums. I did do a couple of searches, but they didn't help much. Any ideas? Am I missing something silly.

If it isn't something that can be done, I vote it be something that the new site can do.

-Jennifer

According to his or her personal experience, each person must decide by himself or herself where they have been. Always for me the most important thing is not where the others have gone but the experience lived through.-Reinhold Messner

I double posted this topic. Sorry. Very weird.

-Jennifer

According to his or her personal experience, each person must decide by himself or herself where they have been. Always for me the most important thing is not where the others have gone but the experience lived through.-Reinhold Messner