waypoint downloads

troutscott

I can download waypoints and find them on my computer.

How do I then send them to an sd-card ?

I have windows vista and the waypoints are found in downloads but there is no option to send to E drive.

Do I send to documents ? Compressed folder ?

Thanks for any tips-getting frustrated,

Scott

Edited by troutscott

How are you downloading the waypoints? What unit do you have? Not all units that have an SD card slot are able to ready caches from the SD card. On many units the SD card is used to hold maps.

In case you didn't know as a premium member you have access to Pocket Queries (PQ). They allow you to download up to 1000 caches into a single .gpx file.

How are you downloading the waypoints? What unit do you have? Not all units that have an SD card slot are able to ready caches from the SD card. On many units the SD card is used to hold maps.

In case you didn't know as a premium member you have access to Pocket Queries (PQ). They allow you to download up to 1000 caches into a single .gpx file.

I have a Lowrance H2O c - I figuered the only way besides manually entering each cache was to download multiple caches and then send them to an sd card ?