WP7: Add Compass and other mango functionalities

FixiePixie

As topic say, im missing (real) compass functionality and maps rotation based on compass.

This features are avalaible in mango for few month.

Live Tiles would be also nice (like showing name and distance from closest cache)

"multitasking" mango functionality

edit: again wrong forum section. but when im thinking it can be considered as bug, because mango and even SDK is avalaible for 1 YEAR. this app doesnt cost $1 or $2 so i would expect little more

Edited by FixiePixie

Just done my first find with the WP7 after previously using the iPhone 4s. App is much better on the WP7 except for the rotate map, which I really miss.

Please put this feature in.

Downloaded SkyMap for WP7 and it has this type of functionality, knowing where I am facing with the map of the sky and updates smoothly, just like the iPhone.

Yes, we are putting the finishing touches on a Mango-specific version of the app.

Are u planning update this year, or waiting for end of the world?

Mango update is here for almost a year, SDK for mango is there for more than a year for sure! Even one programmer should do it quicker. CMON PLS!!!!

Your application is not free and not even low cost. 10EUR is tbh enough to get a real support and updates, dont u think?

Is there a reason that you are posting with this sock puppet account and not your real account?

FYI, there is more going on behind the scenes with this upcoming release than you are aware of (or that I can talk about at this time). Please be patient; I don't think you will be disappointed.

Is there a reason that you are posting with this sock puppet account and not your real account?

FYI, there is more going on behind the scenes with this upcoming release than you are aware of (or that I can talk about at this time). Please be patient; I don't think you will be disappointed.

Yes there is a reason: forum account doesnt support special characters like íáýžřčšě etc - they are accepted in geocaching.com account but not in forum, if u want create a bug for it, i was lazy :)

Please be patient; I don't think you will be disappointed.

This was nice joke buddy http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=292229 . best way how to waste $10

I don't think buddy was joking. :ph34r: Are you a premium member with your other account, that is not character compliant with the forums? If you are a premium member, I can't see how you could possibly have a problem with this.

Please be patient; I don't think you will be disappointed.

This was nice joke buddy http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=292229 . best way how to waste $10

I don't think buddy was joking. :ph34r: Are you a premium member with your other account, that is not character compliant with the forums? If you are a premium member, I can't see how you could possibly have a problem with this.

No im not premium member, even if i would, what about my 10 bucks which i waste for bad app? I dont need premium account, because its just my little hobby. Now i actually have to find another hobby, because i will not be able to use windows phone app (multicaches, creating waypoints for unknown caches, and much more). I have to say its unfair that iphone and android users CAN use their app properly and windows phone non premium users cant. dont u think?

I have to say its unfair that iphone and android users CAN use their app properly and windows phone non premium users cant.

I'm pretty sure that iPhone and Android non-premium users have the same limitations, as they're using the same version of the API that the new WP app will use. So WP users are actually at an advantage because their app will be free.