Grouping For Watch List

rjo

Is it possible to have grouping for watch lists? As in so you can group your watch lists however you want?

With me I've got the ones by my house, the ones by my cottage and the ones by areas I frequent for camping. It would be useful if I could group my watch lists as such.

Is this possible? Would it be a viable feature?

quote:
Originally posted by Prime Suspect:

The watch lists are lists of caches you want to be notified about by email when someone logs them. What purpose would "grouping" perform?

I have no idea. Maybe for receiving an e-mail along the lines of: Somebody has logged a cache near your cottage. icon_wink.gif

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

quote:

What purpose would "grouping" perform?

Probably something like a person can find certain caches quickly from his/her watch list if they are grouped somehow. E.g. if you don't remember the cache name, code or even the specific area , something like 'that cache in Italy I once checked', you could find it quicker in your grouped watch list than in your watch list only in alphabetical order.

- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. -

quote:
Originally posted by Divine:

quote:

Probably something like a person can find certain caches quickly from his/her watch list if they are grouped somehow. E.g. if you don't remember the cache name, code or even the specific area , something like 'that cache in Italy I once checked', you could find it quicker in your grouped watch list than in your watch list only in alphabetical order.

roger that icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by rjo:

quote:
Originally posted by Divine:

quote:

roger that icon_wink.gif

Since it's not intended to be a memo pad, I think it's highly unlikely that that modification will be implemented.

3608_2800.gif

"Don't mess with a geocacher. We know all the best places to hide a body."