DECLINED - Can't upload log photo from iPhone/iPad

Pitt Monqui

The Geocaching website won't let me upload a picture to a log directly from my iPhone/iPad - the 'Choose File' button shows, but is greyed out. Has anyone else come across this problem?

It's not a huge issue, but it means that pictures get left for days or weeks until I get back to my increasingly redundant computer and transfer them to that to upload - usually long after the log has been read by the Cache/Bug owner.

I love taking TB's to cool places to photograph, but this really makes it a pain.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

PM.

The Geocaching website won't let me upload a picture to a log directly from my iPhone/iPad - the 'Choose File' button shows, but is greyed out. Has anyone else come across this problem?

It's not a huge issue, but it means that pictures get left for days or weeks until I get back to my increasingly redundant computer and transfer them to that to upload - usually long after the log has been read by the Cache/Bug owner.

I love taking TB's to cool places to photograph, but this really makes it a pain.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

PM.

Had the same problem about nine months ago. After searching the forum for quite some time I struck gold. The answer was an app named ICab Mobile. I downloaded it and have not had problems since.

This app does a tremendous job of reducing the image and then posting the picture to the gallery of the Cache. This may solve your problems if you choose to use it. Good luck!!!

REMOH47