Emptying my GPS

Welsh Wobbler

Hi I have looked everywhere on how to empty my GPS but to no avail.

So my question is how do I do this?

If you look on the bottom you will see a small threaded plug. Unscrew that and all the found caches will drain out. :blink: Seriously, if you tell us what GPS you have it would be easier to give you a straight answer. :)

You don't need to know what type of GPS the OP has. Just transfer all the waypoints to your computer and separate the waypoints you've marked from geocaches. Then clear ALL the waypoints on your device and restore the waypoints that weren't geocaches.

Seems simple, doesn't it. The paperless garmins are we talking POI's, waypoints or gpx files? Each is handled a different way. You might not have any waypoints with the paperless units, they might all be gpx files. Or they could all be POI files. If they are POI's or gpx files the unit can not clear the files. The non-paperless units are dealt with different that the paperless units. I have no idea how Delorme, Magellen, Lowrance or any of the others handle this task. No, we need to know the GPS model and how they were loaded.