What's a puzzler to do?

teamajk

There must be some evil plot behind this ... geocheck, geochecker, and certitude are all down right now. :o Hope it's short-lived, or this puzzle addict is going to be having some serious withdrawal symptoms. :P

Or you can do what we used to do in the old days before those services were around:

-- Email the CO and ask nicely if they would give you a thumbs up on your answer and then wait.

-- Go look for the cache at the coordinates you came up with and hope for the best.

There must be some evil plot behind this ... geocheck, geochecker, and certitude are all down right now. :o Hope it's short-lived, or this puzzle addict is going to be having some serious withdrawal symptoms. :P

I noticed Certitude is down, didn't realize there were problems with the others. I think all of these are hosted on different sites. What is going on?

Or you can do what we used to do in the old days before those services were around:
And I bet you walked to ground zero barefoot in the snow, and uphill both ways. :P

But seriously, I agree. If a convenient solution checker is available, then I'll use it. But if not, then I'm happy to just use my unchecked solution.

Maybe anonymous has taken up geocaching and don't wanna work for solutions.

if any of those sites use wordpress v3.2.1 thats exactly why they are down. millions of 3.2.1 sites hacked.

From an anonymous log:

"Log Date: 2/2/2012

I am only posting this out of frustration...please ignore...I just need to vent...

I hate Certitude!!!

I have shared that with others and I know why it is being used here...because the other systems are down...

Sorry...I will delete this log once I feel better...but, things could be worse...could be using evince...even working it is worse then the broken checkers..."

From an anonymous log:

I am only posting this out of frustration...please ignore...I just need to vent...

I hate Certitude!!!

I have shared that with others and I know why it is being used here...because the other systems are down...

Sorry...I will delete this log once I feel better...but, things could be worse...could be using evince...even working it is worse then the broken checkers..."

Ouch!

Oh I love (sorry fizzy) certitude because you can hide the hint in it. Since I never used evince I wouldn't know if it does.

Edited by jellis

From an anonymous log:

I hate Certitude!!!

Ouch!

Oh I love (sorry fizzy) certitude because you can hide the hint in it. Since I never used evince I wouldn't know if it does.

It wasn't me, don't worry. I am off visiting my mother in New Mexico and it snowed here, so no caching yet.

I dislike certain aspects of Certitude, but I wouldn't say I hate it. The same cannot be said for evince.