Starting new Cach

Armyreserve

Just trying to figure ut if I did the right thing in placing a new cach. Filled out the online form and submittet throught the site. I do realize that reviewers are mostly if not all volunteers, but about what is the from sumission to posting on the site. The other par of the question is all I have ot do is submit the form. One of the issues o nthe cach site says "The reviewers will not see this listing until you enable it", is it enabled once I submit the form or is there something else I have to do.

Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks.

Just trying to figure ut if I did the right thing in placing a new cach. Filled out the online form and submittet throught the site. I do realize that reviewers are mostly if not all volunteers, but about what is the from sumission to posting on the site. The other par of the question is all I have ot do is submit the form. One of the issues o nthe cach site says "The reviewers will not see this listing until you enable it", is it enabled once I submit the form or is there something else I have to do.

Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks.

To enable look under the map. There is a box to check there. Only then will this be sent to the reviewer.

... Just a thought - Have you actually hidden the cache box? Make sure you have! :)

Once you've checked that little box to enable it and submitted it for review you should receive an email which says something like,

"Thank you for submitting a new cache. We have received the following:

[Your cache details}

Listings are published by volunteers and you can usually expect this to be reviewed within 3 days. Unpublished caches cannot be viewed by the general public. If you wish to view or edit your cache listing in the meantime, please login and use the URL above."

So... you can expect something to happen within 3 days. Either your cache will be published, or the reviewer may contact you if there's a problem, or he needs some more information.

MrsB

To enable look under the map on the "edit" page. There is a box to check there. Only then will this be sent to the reviewer.

Added clarification in bold.

Alternately, you can create an "enable listing" log on the page to enable it.

And yes, your cache is currently disabled. A reviewer will not see it until you enable it.