False Advertising

Tennessee Jed

Someone is advertising a coin on ebay saying it is a "Tennessee Jed" coin. That is incorrect.

I never personally had this coin made. So.Cal. Geocoins made it to sell commercially.

I have written the seller and asked them to amend the description to remove any reference to it being a "TN Jed" coin.

I just wanted to make the erroneous information known, should anyone here be interested in it, in case the description does not get changed before the auction closes.

4d60a179-d071-426a-be53-6d4c48aea51b.jpg?rnd=0.1002518

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Found this coin today in Jupiter at one of your caches, replaced with a tb but was wondering what this one was and how to track it if u knew... Btw tftc it's a heavy black and white coin that says grateful dead on the top then may, 2005 in the middle then Tennessee Jed on the bottom with a black raven on the right, on the back is the geocaching logo then saying geocaching.com and the numbers 089 on the bottom any help is appreciated!

WOW! If I'm right (and there is no other tracking code on it) you have found one of Jed's personal coins. These are not trackable so it classed as swag and what a find. I would quite happily trade it for a trackable coin if it is B)

I think you have had a very lucky day, well done.

Found this coin today in Jupiter at one of your caches, replaced with a tb but was wondering what this one was and how to track it if u knew... Btw tftc it's a heavy black and white coin that says grateful dead on the top then may, 2005 in the middle then Tennessee Jed on the bottom with a black raven on the right, on the back is the geocaching logo then saying geocaching.com and the numbers 089 on the bottom any help is appreciated!

Is this the coin that you found in the upper left corner? If so you found a really cool and sought after nontrackable geocoin. If you didn't realize it was swag and didn't trade for it as swag and you can't go back to that cache to leave some, then pay it forward and leave some good swag in the next cache you find that is big enough to leave something in.

173b5787-3603-4612-a185-f03cbb16242f.jpg?rnd=0.157478