NEW COIN: WolfPack

AtlantaGal

GBG's agenda for today:

1. Show coworkers & current group of clients the amazing WolfPack "Blue Moon" coin & explain what a geocoin is.

2. Take coin outside & charge it up.

3. Bring clients into dark room & let them ooohh & aahhh over it.

4. Repeat for next group of clients, who heard the oohhing & aahhhing from the waiting room & want to know what's up.

Not getting a lot of work done, but sure having fun! :laughing:

Edited by GoldBugGirl

The AEs are all gone. They were a popular trader and seller for me. The latest Blue Moon version is now sold out as well.

Might see a special PNW version of this coin if you're attending the Groundspeak Block Party in August.

Excuse my ignorance...what is PNW?

Whatever it is, I'll be looking for one at the Block Party! Love this coin!

Yay! Where will we find them there? Oakcoins booth?

Yes!

Here's a mock up of the Block Party exclusive:

WPtwilight.jpg

I'm told there will also be a harvest moon edition. That version was not mocked up by me so I don't know anything about it yet. The Harvest Moon will be available on Geoswag.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Yay! Where will we find them there? Oakcoins booth?

Yes!

Here's a mock up of the Block Party exclusive:

WPtwilight.jpg

I'm told there will also be a harvest moon edition. That version was not mocked up by me so I don't know anything about it yet. The Harvest Moon will be available on Geoswag.

Yay again!

Got it! I LOVE this coin - all of them! Sadly, I realized today that I never got one of the original ant silver ones. Anybody know where I can pick one up? I have all the other versions (so far!).

I'm out. Ask Mark. I think he bought 1 or 2.

Thanks! Will do.

Many Designs are spread on different Stock pages but this doesn't mean you are allowed to use them.

It does when you pay a fee for them, which I did.

If you want to contact the original artist...

I don't know why I would want to contact her. She obviously sold the rights to one or more of these graphic clip art sites because it was obtained properly through one.

Edited by AtlantaGal

For anyone attending the GS Block Party in August, look for the exclusive Twilight version - Green Glow & Pearl.

Will there be an other way to get this version? Than I could make my series complete I think.

Only if there are any leftover. You could always find someone who is attending to get you one. I know the person who posted above you, Diane, will be there.

For anyone attending the GS Block Party in August, look for the exclusive Twilight version - Green Glow & Pearl.

Will there be an other way to get this version? Than I could make my series complete I think.

Only if there are any leftover. You could always find someone who is attending to get you one. I know the person who posted above you, Diane, will be there.

Message send, Thank you for the tip.

Here's a mock up of the PNW Block Party exclusive:

WPtwilight.jpg

Remember, these will be available at the Block Party tomorrow!

Let me know if there are any leftovers that are purchasable and how I could complete a purchase. (Preferably with Paypal.) I have three of your beautifully designed coins now, and I wouldn't mind collecting a set of all the variations. Unfortunately, I am brand new to Geocaching, and haven't built up a collection of tradeables yet, so purchases would be for cash, rather than swapping coins.

I do.

How did they turn out? I haven't received mine yet.

Oh, they are pretty! I'll try to post a pic tonight.

I still have one that is unspoken for, if anybody is interested.

There were still a few left at the booth when we left the party. Funny, too, 'cause they told me that somebody had come along and bought ALL of the other versions they had, as well!

I am still looking for an antique silver one, if anybody has one! Mark didn't have any.

I do.

There were still a few left at the booth when we left the party. Funny, too, 'cause they told me that somebody had come along and bought ALL of the other versions they had, as well!

I am still looking for an antique silver one, if anybody has one! Mark didn't have any.

I still have one extra antique silver version, if you'd like to trade for one of the Block Party versions. Let me know. :)

Edited by Azure Sky

I do.

I still have one extra antique silver version, if you'd like to trade for one of the Block Party versions. Let me know. :)

Yes, thanks! Sent you an email. :)

Oh, those came out nice!

No, I made 25 of a new version, Moondust LE, for me for trading at GCF. I got a little better pricing ordering with this batch, which is why I have them now. It's silver glitter on BN (see image below). I will eBay a few to help recoup the costs.

I do not know if Oak is doing anything for themselves for GCF. They don't typically plan as far out as I do ;) I have asked them though and will post if I learn of anything.

ab2c2859-3f14-49ce-97f0-6a3bcdeb2540.jpg?rnd=0.9687921

Edited by AtlantaGal

Hi. Congratulations for another amazing wolf coin!

I was lucky to find someone who bought a Twilight Edition for me (Thanks Diane!!!). I wonder if I could purchase one of this new ones directly from you (without ebay. Although I got your AE Sample from ebay).

If you are interested please send me mail.

Greetings from Germany!

Hi. Congratulations for another amazing wolf coin!

I was lucky to find someone who bought a Twilight Edition for me (Thanks Diane!!!). I wonder if I could purchase one of this new ones directly from you (without ebay. Although I got your AE Sample from ebay).

If you are interested please send me mail.

Greetings from Germany!

I sent you an email. I sold a few already and only have a few available now since the rest are for Denver Coinfest.

I have an extra harvest moon version if anybody is interested.

Oh, those came out nice!

No, I made 25 of a new version, Moondust LE, for me for trading at GCF. I got a little better pricing ordering with this batch, which is why I have them now. It's silver glitter on BN (see image below). I will eBay a few to help recoup the costs.

I do not know if Oak is doing anything for themselves for GCF. They don't typically plan as far out as I do ;) I have asked them though and will post if I learn of anything.

ab2c2859-3f14-49ce-97f0-6a3bcdeb2540.jpg?rnd=0.9687921

Those look really nice! I bought one of the block party versions from the website. I'll bring it to an event so you cen see it in person.

Edited by The Stoned Wookie