Cache Addict - Sneak Peek

Jackalgirl

Actually, none of the pieces are rotated from the original art; they're all ordinary, right-side-up selections -- but from both the front & back of the art.

Heh, heh, Mike -- I just wanted to make sure you knew I hadn't forgotten you, since the deadline was upon me! At that very point in time, I didn't have anything worth showing. : )

Based on what I see so far, I'm pretty sure that I will be buying one or several.

There have been a lot of Egypt themed coins and it makes me wonder why we all like Egyptian art so much. There is something about it that has a grip on us, which is larger than other art styles and themes. Is it the idea that animals lead us to something spiritual? Do we like the unapologetic formality of it? Do we like its severe sense of order? I really don't quite understand how and why it taps into our psyches.

I sent a newsletter out to my newsletter subscribers regarding this coin -- if you are a newsletter subscriber and did NOT just recently get a message, please log into the store and check your email address. I got five bounces and one "mailbox full" indication -- if you check your email and it isn't correct, you may need to resubscribe -- just look at your account settings and make sure the email is correct and you're subscribed (if you want to be). Cheers!

I got my newsletter today and all I have to say is wow - very nice. I really love how you mixed the deep __________ with the swirling _____________. The _________-side of the coin is going to be so beautiful - exactly what shade of ____________ and ____________ are those colors? :)

Sneak Peek

ca_feb_sneak-peek.jpg

Just a teaser. It's all initial art, meaning the mint hasn't had a chance to weigh in (and the art will undoubtedly change somewhat). But I thought I'd share. Muah hah hah hah!

For some reason this mash up of images makes me think of Captain Zulu's avatar! Weird.

I got my newsletter today and all I have to say is wow - very nice. I really love how you mixed the deep __________ with the swirling _____________. The _________-side of the coin is going to be so beautiful - exactly what shade of ____________ and ____________ are those colors? :)

And y'all are calling me mean! ; )