Finally, A Trackable Geocoin Fairy Geocoin

AtlantaGal

Fairies are tiny, shy creatures watching as you hunt for caches high and low. Just because you don't see us, doesn't mean we're not enjoying the show. Hiding in flower gardens, up in treetops, and along streams beds we spy. Just hoping that you don't notice us within the blink of an eye. Finally you can follow us as we travel to lands far and near, especially if a trackable geocoin is what you hold dear.

Front:

gcf1.jpg

Back:

gcf2.jpg

Specs:

1.75" x 3.0mm

IHE Inking

GC Trackable

Custom Icon

Should be available for purchase at Geoswag this coming week. Watch for the newsletter with the sale announcement.

*Photo shown is Satin Silver Artist Edition. Public sale version will be Satin Gold.

Very nice! --- What is the icon going to look like?

I submitted a cropped version of her face for the larger icon and a butterfly for the smaller one. If you remember the back of the non-trackable had a butterfly shape for the number area. I did tell the vendor if they had someone who could do better to feel free. As far as I know, they're using what I sent them though.