Is there any way to see who has view your Cache

Title says it all realy, I would like to know if there is anyway of seeing a list of who has viewed your cache, I can see who favorits them, but not who has viewed it, as I have got a cache that has not been found yet, due to my setting up error, so i want to email thos who have looked at it, and tell them it will be back on shortly

No, there is no way to find out who has your cache(s) on their watchlist.

Once you fix the problems, you need to post another log that re-enables the cache. If the coordinates change, you will need to post an "update coordinates" log.

People who are "watching" the cache will receive notification of logs posted to the cache page.

Help Center Geocaching → Cache Ownership: A Long-Term Relationship → Temporarily Disable and Enable

6.12. Temporarily Disable and Enable

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=235

Help Center Geocaching → Cache Ownership: A Long-Term Relationship → Editing Your Cache Coordinates

6.9. Editing Your Cache Coordinates

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=61

Help Center → Geocaching → More Site Functionality → Lists

9.14. Lists

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=288

2. Watchlist: By adding a trackable item or cache to your Watchlist, you will receive a copy of each posted log via email.

Title says it all realy, I would like to know if there is anyway of seeing a list of who has viewed your cache, I can see who favorits them, but not who has viewed it, as I have got a cache that has not been found yet, due to my setting up error, so i want to email thos who have looked at it, and tell them it will be back on shortly

Personally, I would not like to receive an email from a CO just because I viewed their cache. I find that off-putting. Kind of spam-ish. As others have pointed out, there is really is no need. When you fix the problem, anyone who's interested will see the change on your cache page.

I have dissabled it, and re enable it soon, but the reason why is when it got published I went out there to check it with a cacher, i didnt help at all, but then found the problem with him, and i took it offline, but as i was walking it, i saw two other cachers walking it aswell, so wanted too appologise, and say it will be back online soon, nice to of meet you, as i didnt get there user names.

But its fine I will just rite it down when i reenable it