How do you get/read Geochacing info on your palm?

teamwsmf

Your an on the go type of geocacher. You dont have time to print out cache descriptions, heck you dont even know where your going to half the time. With a GPS, a PDA and the info on the Geoaching site your a walking Geocahcing Maniac..so how do you get the info from gc.com to your PDA?

----------------------------

TeamWSMF@wsmf.org

Tough question.

I have used all of the first three options at one point or another. EAch has their strengths and weaknesses. We are going on a two week vacation, and last night I used the geoclipping app to download the cache information for caches along the route because I could think of no reasonable way to create a query that would accomplish what I was looking for. I have also found the MobiPocket interface to be somewhat non-intuitive to use - although the Pocket Query Generator is much more time efficient than the geoclipping app for bulkloading a whole bunch of caches at once (providing you can define a query to cover your request).

I have used the Geoclipping, which works pretty well, but my Dataviz (desktop to go) causes trouble on the home machine, so it is cut and paste until I figure out which software is not playing well with the others. icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!

I have used the Geoclipping, which works pretty well, but my Dataviz (desktop to go) causes trouble on the home machine, so it is cut and paste until I figure out which software is not playing well with the others. icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!