COINTEST: COT "Fuel Injected' 2012 NASCAR Fantasy

rickctroop13

Final race of the year already! Been a bit derelict with updates, but here's the top 5 as I figure it. Crazy Canuck had 3444 points for Spring, added to Summer & Playoffs as Crazy Canuk,,,

Kensay- 9746

Canuck/k- 9295

Maui-9159

PaRacers- 8975

Skidmarks- 8690

A runaway for Glen- don't think I'll need the tie-breaks this year!

Thanks for the league this year, rickctroop13. Keep me in mind again for next year.

Looks like Brad K has the upper-hand for this weekend and should take the trophy, but the same thing that happened to JJ last weekend could happen to Brad this weekend and JJ could steal it back.

That's what makes racing fun. Just like driving your own car, you never know when something is going to go wrong.

See ya in February!

Yes, congrats to Kensay, who seemed to be able to pick winners even though they weren't favorites for the races. I had a fun time playing again this year and also watching the races every weekend. At least it's only three months till Daytona!

BTW, I'm probably the only one who watches Nascar here in Hawaii! =)

I guess I had some real good luck. I made it as high as 16 on the overall leader board (finished 46th) and couldn't believe that I was picking them like I did. It could have easily gone the other way. I really enjoyed the competition and hated to see one or two drop out towards the end. It was definitely fun and I hope I am invited back next year!! Thanks to everyone!! If the pics of the winning coins don't get posted I will definitely post the ones that I won.

Sorry for the delay guys. Just making sure to double check my math.

No suspense that the winner was Glen (Kensay) with a scary post to post shellacking of the field!with 9993 points (after the dog subtracted)

Trying to hang on, from North of the border was Ted (VERY Crazy Canuck/k) with 9571

Third place went to the paradise island of Maui with Mauison racking up 9422

Chasing but not quite overtaking Mauison was Kim? with whose injection of Quaker State motor wasn't quite enough,9231.

Skidmarks made numerous pit road mishaps, (didn't tighten all the lug nuts a few times) but managed to stay on the lead lap with 8958 and a 5th place finish.

Another fun season, countdown to Daytona started Sunday evening, hope to see you all again next year!

I think I have all the prize winners' addresses, but if you want, PM me to make sure.

THANKS ALL!!!!

Rick

Glen & Ted, you're packets should arrive any day Glen listed as out for delivery yesterday but no delivery update, Ted, no tracking to Canada (BTW Ted, you've gotta move- writing that on envelope & customs form has got me cross-eyed! Especially w/o my cheater specs! Postal clerk also had fun trying to type in!)

Dave, yours will be off in tomorrow's mail when I ship out my Card & Coin mission-forgot to bring my packing tape for the 're-purposed' envelope...

Edited by rickctroop13

I finally got the coins and here is the pic of all of them. I recognize most of the coins but if you could provide more specifics on them I would appreciate it!! Thanks ALL!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/nascarprizes.jpg

Hi Glen, glad to see you got 'em ok. It's a bit of a sweat waiting for confirm with the responsibility for 'em all weighing on my reputation! :lol:

As you know, but as an FYI for all, the travel tags are the segment prizes & not a player scrimping on the deal!

2nd in from left, on bottom, is a '07 or '08 Pirate Booty (?) coin.

Edited by rickctroop13

I finally got the coins and here is the pic of all of them. I recognize most of the coins but if you could provide more specifics on them I would appreciate it!! Thanks ALL!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/nascarprizes.jpg

The one in the middle with the chipmonk is Allegany State Park GeoBash VI Mega event geocoin that sold out very quickly. It's an annual event in Southern Ny every May. Last years coin was a white tailed deer, there's a good chance it will be in next COT Cointest!

Info about ASPGB VIII:

Edited by PaRacers