Geo-coins For Sale

Robfire

I have 35, yes 35 geocoins that I would like to sell. All have been activated but all can be adopted over. I would like to sell them as a whole set for $300, some are rare and limited edition coins, that sell for quite a bit. If I part out the coins on an individual basis I will research the price on these, but I would say they all average at least $10. If you are interested please email me at cacher820 *at* Yahoo dot com.

Rob

They are my coins. I have been out of caching...well not activly caching in over a year. I occasionally go find a cache, but as far as the coins go they sit in a drawer collecting dust. My best guess is these coins are worth about $500, 1 of the coins is a silver geocache america 1 troy oz .999 silver coin, that in and of itself going on silver spot is $30. I am not interest in you bickering over what or why, I have a child that has medical needs so I am selling what I can to cover what insurance wont pay if you really needed to know.

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you, I was in a deal last year to buy about 20 coins for a good price then I found out they were coins the seller had picked up from geocaches and thought he could simply sell them. I had to ask because most people do NOT activate their own coins unless they leave them somewhere in a cache. I have over 70+ coins and none are activated. Not many people want activated coins, but good luck in selling them.