Can you help? New Bookmark List

Soooo... I was looking at some 'Geocaching on the Telly' YouTube videos and it struck me there are quite a few caches out there hidden specifically for media stories. Either by TV or radio folks, or as part of a newspaper story. I've made a short list of the three I thought of, but I'm sure there are more. Can you help me expand the Bookmark listing? Any help would be... helpful :laughing:

Thanks a lot.

Added - thanks for the suggestion, and archived caches are fine, so long as they were set for/by the media for a show or story of some sort. Any more for any more? :)

I was FTF on a TerraCache set by Michaela Strachan for CountryFile, is that any good or do you just want Groundspeak caches?

If you want it, it is TCDDU and it's called "Michaela's Cache" (very original :lol: ) Don't know if this link will work, or even if Groundspeak will want it removed, but try http://www.terracaching.com/viewcache.cgi?C=TCDDU . Most TerraCaches only get a couple of visits a year, but even by TerraCaching standards this is a little visited cache - 2 visits (including mine) in two and a half years!

Edited to add that I just spotted it's for a bookmark list, so presumably no good.

Rgds, Andy

Edited by Amberel

This is one of three placed by Nick Hallissey for an article in Country Walking magazine four years ago. You would hardly know it though, the listing has been heavily edited! (Originally it included a competition to win a GPSr.)

It is on the Long Mynd in Shropshire - fabulous walking country!

GC1JK55Weird Sisters

Not a bad video here:-

Country Walking

Edited by Izzy and the Lizard King