Add Some Swag to your Profile

I've decided that alot of geocachers do not have avatars, or are really low-res avatars. Because of this I decided to offer a free service.

I am a graphic designer. I've being creating graphics for about 5 years now and would love to make you an avatar.

My Work:

El3mentgamerdudesigV2.png

<Not-as-family-friendly image removed by moderator>

nukeHeroEl3-1.png

AfterGLOW.png

Dreamshine.png

Just copy this form; paste in the reply box and fill it out. I would be glad to make you a free avatar :)

Username: (What is your username)

Colors: (What primary colors would you like your avatar)

Items: (What do you want in your avatar? I.E. Dog, Robot, etc.)

Other: (Whatever else you feel like I should know)

Edited by Moun10Bike
Removed Geisha image

Dude, that's awesome :D they look good!

Nice of you to do that!

I'm in

Username: Otis.Gore

Colors: Definitely dark(black, dark red, dark purple...you get the drift)

Items: Charles Manson (the man's my hero)

Other: blood splatters are always good ;)

Edited by Otis.Gore

hzoi,

It looks like he does siggys for online gaming guilds/clans/etc...

If everything was originally designed with nothing from the game itself it would be pointless because then it would be a lot harder to associate the player with the game. Also a lot of time the players request certain things that they want in their siggy. Even with items from the game it is a lot of hard work to put them out. It is an art in itself.

Both siggys that I did below required a heck of a lot of work and have a heck of a lot of layers each with their own properties and values.

ghostridersiggy.jpg

This one just has the game logo in it to help identify and associate the player with the game. This one by itself took a few days for me to do with all the tweaking and layers. Granted I am not as fast as the young graphic designers. LOL!

johnssiggy.jpg

This one has a lot of aspects from the game. But that is how the person wanted it. Believe me it is not all just one scene but a blending of many scenes from the same game with other items in it that the person wanted in it.

Even if it is not all original it still takes work to do one. Color co-ordination, blending, layers, visibility. Whew! The list goes on. :)

Edited by TeamPennyFinder

Nice of you to do that!

I'm in

So we can assume WWCD stands for What Would Charles Do? :huh:

I've decided that alot of geocachers do not have avatars, or are really low-res avatars. Because of this I decided to offer a free service.

Great idea! Prepare for about 1000 requests... :grin:

Username: sshipway

Colors: Orange/Black

Items: Cheshire Cat

Other: My online handle is usually 'Cheshire Cat' (a marmalade one like in the book, not Disney's purple one) but in GC.com I'm using my real name as someone else has already taken the Cheshire Cat name

Username: smkul17 (would rather have real name in sig: Sean Kulbeth. thanks!)

Colors: Red and black

Items: Dark Souls (Included some images for you to either use or reference from)

http://www.blogcdn.com/jp.joystiq.com/media/2011/02/dark-soulslogoblack.jpg

http://www.giantbomb.com/dark-souls/61-32697/concept-art/52-479540/sealer_concept_art/51-1974325/

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/12/121701/1998355-dark_souls_red_dragon_concept_art.jpg

Other: If you can, I would like a dragon and one of the humanoid figures with the dark souls logo (preferably the red dragon and red mage I provided, if you know how to find better pictures awesome), and my name written in the same font. I don't know how possible that is, so however you do it is fine for me! Feel free to change it to your preferences and/or let me know if it's too hard. Appreciate any time you put into it. Thanks!

If you have any questions feel free to PM.

Nice of you to do that!

I'm in

So we can assume WWCD stands for What Would Charles Do? :huh:

Well, you guessed right (actually it's: What would Charlie do...but close enough)

:D

Even if it is not all original it still takes work to do one. Color co-ordination, blending, layers, visibility. Whew! The list goes on. :)

Fair enough. That's why I stick to photography, it limits my photoshop time to cropping, adjusting levels, and cloning out dust.

WOW Thanks for the generous offer! B)

These are way kewl!

El3mentgamerdudesigV2.png

nukeHeroEl3-1.png

Username: Snoogans

Colors: Black & Red and a little white or whatever fits

Items: I have had a Nitrofish on my public profile page for 9 years. I love Halo and pretty much all FPS games. Into MW3 at the moment. Gas masks are just kinda cool. Don't ask me why.

106882_300.jpg

leather_steampunk_gas_mask__by_denbow-d3fpp60.jpg

Other: My main sig item is my actual log book signature pressed on a coin. I'd like that on there somewhere. The sig. Not so much the coin.

09d1af12-d32e-4a77-a82b-df6ebb76ffba.jpg

I like the look of steampunk art as the gas mask above shows, but I'm a huge fan of H.R. Giger & Salvador Dali as well.

salvador-dali-the-city-of-the-drawers.jpg

automaton-kazuhiko-nakamura.jpg

This post might clue you in on how disturbing you can go with it.

Edited by Snoogans

Great service project for you!

Username: Hockeyhick

Colors: Purple and Green

Items: Opus the penguin (From Bloom County) maybe in his Heavy Metal band, DeathTounge outfit, and our local geocaching group logo found here: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c227/hockeyhick/USCGALogo.jpg

Other: Perhaps a hockey stick or a puck to the head...

Just look at my profile and use your imagination...

Edited by Hockeyhick