Last edit??

Logscaler and Red

The forums give you a grace period of about 10-15 minutes (I'm not exactly sure what the time is) where you can edit your post as much as you want to make sure it looks and reads the way you like. After that grace period, any edits will include the last edit tag.

-Elias

quote:
Originally posted by Elias:

The forums give you a grace period of about 10-15 minutes (I'm not exactly sure what the time is) where you can edit your post as much as you want to make sure it looks and reads the way you like. After that grace period, any edits will include the last edit tag.

Is there any chance of extending the scope of that grace period to let it permit deleting your own messages, like when you accidentally hit the ENTER key? See my posts in this thread for an example.

Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing then I realized I wasn't logged in. Did you check that?

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.