3.5 years missing, back in play!

Dinoprophet

Elated bug owner here, sharing my joy!

I've had bugs vanish and reappear before, but I'm especially thrilled that my Klingnau Kamera may finally make it home! A newbie picked it up in June of 2008 and then vanished from play. Last week, more than 3.5 years later, a newbie (or possibly a sock) discovered it and created a cache just to help get it going again. It just got transferred at an event, and I changed its goal (originally a cache of mine, now archived) to a cache very near my house.

I'd been caching less than a year when I released this bug. It got very close to home just before it disappeared, I had assumed for forever. Chances now look good for it to return shortly before my ten year cache-iversary!

Anyone know where to get film developed??

What a story!!!!

Having just sent my first TB out into the wild i hope it goes as well as this one, i suppose without dissapearing for the 3.5years though!

I've had other bugs disappear for a good length of time, though this is by far the longest. I think one had even been in a cache that went missing. It's frustrating when they're gone, but it's so exciting when out of nowhere, they return.

Edited by Dinoprophet