Car Decal TB

You can get window cling travel bugs from here: http://www.geotees.co.uk/travel-bug-window-cling.html or my wife suggested that if you have any existing travel bugs, you could copy down the number onto a small circular piece of paper and put it inside a tax disc holder. Alternatively, you could always write the details of a standard travel bug on a piece of A4 paper, laminate it and blue tack it to your vehicle.

We are looking for a car decal TB and would like to know if it is possible to get a one that can be easily moved from one car to another (but not magnetic) and if so where can they be purchased?

If you're referring to a TB sticker - buy two stickers with the same TB number and put one on each vehicle. There's nothing wrong with having the same number on two vehicles - since people can only 'discover it' once anyway.

Search Google....Trackable decal (you'll get lots of links).

Most companies you can submit a TB number that you already have and only need to buy the decals OR you can buy the TB number to go along with the decals.

I had a magnetic one on my old car and then discovered tat the rear of the new car wasn't magnetic. The ever so nice Geotees folks made me a window sticker version with my old tracking no on for the cost of a new sticker minus the TB that comes with it. They may well make you two if you ask nicely enough. I will ignore the comments they made about my rear end problems!)

Of course, this would have been great had I realised that the sticker/cling version would be invisible against dark privacy glass. They don't peel off and re-stick very well.

Our thanks to everyone for ideas to our decal problem, we didn't realise that there where so many possible solutions. :blink:

Having ruined our original decal by trying to peel it off the screen, we shopped around geocaching equipment suppliers trying to get two decals made up to the original TB tracking number, saving the cost of a new TB and giving us the ability to fit the decals to two cars.

In the end we contacted 'Geotees.co.uk', who quickly made us a couple of decals to our original TB tracking number. Giving us, not only, the choice of size, colour, inside or outside, but also at a very reasonable cost. :)