Geocache log submission

jhwf44

Is anyone else having a problem logging logs right now? I've logged like 25 already, so I know I've put in all the required stuff and I click on "log your visit" and it says some page cannot be displayed thing. It is a long log, so maybe I have too many characters? Thanks for any help!!

jhwf4

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbertoe:

I see that you've logged logs, but logging long logs shouldn't be a problem. I log long logs often, as I tend to be a bit wordy sometimes. Unless logging long logs to you means like 3000+ words or something. icon_smile.gif

How many long logs would a long logger log of a long logger could log long logs?

-Craig/TeamCNJC

... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--

I took off through the thorns, chest high, ...

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbertoe:

I see that you've logged logs, but logging long logs shouldn't be a problem. I log long logs often, as I tend to be a bit wordy sometimes. Unless logging long logs to you means like 3000+ words or something. icon_smile.gif

How many long logs would a long logger log of a long logger could log long logs?

-Craig/TeamCNJC

... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--

I took off through the thorns, chest high, ...

You're right at the limit on the number of accepted characters. I would suggest splitting the logs into two logs. They will sort correctly, I believe, so you can read the whole thing.

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

Okay...thanks everyone, I was extremely close to the limit. I took of a beginning which wasn't necessary, and It still didn't work so I changed the wording "the area" to "my area" in 2 different places which eliminated 2 characters so it fit icon_biggrin.gif

jhwf4

Okay...thanks everyone, I was extremely close to the limit. I took of a beginning which wasn't necessary, and It still didn't work so I changed the wording "the area" to "my area" in 2 different places which eliminated 2 characters so it fit icon_biggrin.gif

jhwf4