Hedgehog Geocoin

woejam

This is a new design, the Hedgehog

It will be trackable at geocaching.com with its own icon.

Samples are currently being made.

There will be several versions made, but only 20 pieces per version (color/metal combination).

There is an option for your own unique edition, where you select your own colors for front and back (4 on each side)

and the metal plating.

The names of the versions should be a region (so not a town, but a local or global regional area).

The price for your own batch of 20 geocoins is € 140,- incl VAT (in EU countries) or € 117,65 outside EU.

When selecting glitter or antique plating, there will be an addition of € 0,25 per coin for each option.

This is excluding shipping.

If you are interested, just send an email for further information.

Hedgehog-Geocoin.jpg

Awwww. We used to have a hedgehog named Luigi. I am not necessarily interested in an entire lot of them, but maybe one or two, please let me know when they become available.

This is a new design, the Hedgehog

It will be trackable at geocaching.com with its own icon.

Samples are currently being made.

There will be several versions made, but only 20 pieces per version (color/metal combination).

There is an option for your own unique edition, where you select your own colors for front and back (4 on each side)

and the metal plating.

The names of the versions should be a region (so not a town, but a local or global regional area).

The price for your own batch of 20 geocoins is € 140,- incl VAT (in EU countries) or € 117,65 outside EU.

When selecting glitter or antique plating, there will be an addition of € 0,25 per coin for each option.

This is excluding shipping.

If you are interested, just send an email for further information.

Hedgehog-Geocoin.jpg

:D Samples are ready :D !

The different versions are being gathered till end of the month.

Please send me an email if you are interested.

Top left and right and polished gold, top middle is black nickel.

Bottom left is polished copper, bottom middle + right is satin gold.

Kim: I've sent you an email, but not sure it arrived.

woejam

Hedgehog-Samples-Front.jpg

Hedgehog-Samples-Back.jpg

Till now, there are 16 or 17 different versions planned. :D :D

I'll have the color combinations and the names here as soon as possible.

Until the end of the month, it is still possible to hop in for your own version.

woejam

Great Idea, i wish to have a own edition. Please tell us do you think how will this work for purchase or reserving?

Greetings, Heiko

Are you taking emails for reservations for individual coins? Or will they be for sale some place after they are all done. I definitely want to purchase a couple of the coins.

There will be some versions available for individual sales.

When the final versions are known, there will be an option for reservations.

woejam

Is anyone here planning to order Hedgehogs? I'm considering it, and I'm trying to figure out a suitable name/colour theme.

I'm having some problems coming up with a region type of name. Is anyone willing to share their planned names at this stage?

Coming from Norway, I'd like to choose a name representing a geographical place in Norway - and preferably one that foreigners (like most of you :)) might be familiar with. At the same time, I don't really feel like using a name of a place that I neither live or have roots (such as Nordkapp, Geiranger, Hardanger)... Can you see that I'm struggling? :laughing:

Hmm the color in your list look a bit strange, not really similar to the table. I hope i don't have choose the false color. Is there any reason to have a grey or white transparent color? Anyway, there are some interesting combinations. But, who choose the Bavarian Edition? Ice...? ;-) I want to use this name but it was always taken. Who was it? ;-)

For these one which come from norway, "Northland Edition" i think is a fine name.

Greetings, Heiko

Hmm the color in your list look a bit strange, not really similar to the table. I hope i don't have choose the false color. Is there any reason to have a grey or white transparent color? Anyway, there are some interesting combinations. But, who choose the Bavarian Edition? Ice...? ;-) I want to use this name but it was always taken. Who was it? ;-)

For these one which come from norway, "Northland Edition" i think is a fine name.

Greetings, Heiko

The colors are limited by excel ;)

Don't worry, on the artwork, the colors will be correct.

The Artic ICE edition will be for sale here (I'm not sure, there are Hedgehog's there..... :D )

woejam

Thanks for your suggestion. Although, I am not familiar with this name being used in other countries...? Translating back to Norwegian, it means "Nordland", which is a region where I neither live, nor grew up, actually never visited. :o

I have some ideas, but I'm not sure I want to make another blue hedgehog. Hmmm...

Nice to see the final set of artwork that was sent out today

I only count three hedgehogs with differences between the sides - one of them is mine. I went for a regular side and a "late night" side of my Oslo fjord hedgehog. I have no idea how it's going to turn out, can't wait to see!

Production has been started. There will be 19 versions made in this first batch.

It will be great to see them all together!

Unfortunately, the production lines are pretty busy, so they will be finished by the 3rd week of april.

The versions A - G will become available here.

Hedgehog-versions(A-I)-small.jpg

Hedgehog-versions(J-S)-small.jpg

A Texel island edition

B Brabant forest edition

C Vlammish coast edition

D Rio Carnaval edition

E Provence Lavender edition

F Artic ICE edition

G Mediteranean edition

H New Jersey Pine Barrens

I Berchtesgadener Land edition

J Salzburger Land edition