Dakota 20 and City Navigator

Scorpio49

Just received the Dakota 20 with City Navigator. I was looking for turn by turn options with City Nav. Is this not available? I had it on the Delorme 60 with their Topo map. Not a big deal just was expecting it with CN. Perhaps I've overlooked something in the set up.

Thanks for the help.

Just received the Dakota 20 with City Navigator. I was looking for turn by turn options with City Nav. Is this not available? I had it on the Delorme 60 with their Topo map. Not a big deal just was expecting it with CN. Perhaps I've overlooked something in the set up.

Thanks for the help.

Turn by turn works in CN. That's what people buy it for. But your DK will just beep at a turn and you'll have to look at it to tell which way to go.

Thanks for the help.

Turn by turn works in CN. That's what people buy it for. But your DK will just beep at a turn and you'll have to look at it to tell which way to go.

When I view the map in CN I see the streets, etc but the map route shows direct path "as crow flies" and does not follow the streets let alone beep to warn me when to turn. What am I missing?