[FEATURE] Swipe to delete saved lists.

Woof!

I download a fresh pocket query for whatever area I'm caching in each time I go out. This is usually at least once per day. Because downloading a new pocket query doesn't overwrite the previous saved list, the user must delete the previous saved list first. (I think this is fundamentally wrong to begin with, but that's a different gripe that has already been shot down and called a "feature") Currently you have to load the saved list you want to delete before you can load it. This is bulky and seems unnecessary. It would be great if you could swipe the list you want to delete (like you do in the iphone email app) from saved lists page to avoid having to load the list just to delete it.

I download a fresh pocket query for whatever area I'm caching in each time I go out. This is usually at least once per day. Because downloading a new pocket query doesn't overwrite the previous saved list, the user must delete the previous saved list first. (I think this is fundamentally wrong to begin with, but that's a different gripe that has already been shot down and called a "feature") Currently you have to load the saved list you want to delete before you can load it. This is bulky and seems unnecessary. It would be great if you could swipe the list you want to delete (like you do in the iphone email app) from saved lists page to avoid having to load the list just to delete it.

+1 on this... will ad this request to my list of requests for improvments to the Saved Lists capability of the app.

We need SORTING of the saved lists,

We need the capability to RENAME a saved list.

As well as importing GPX files to the Saved List area...

TGC

I agree this would be nice. It is a pain to load the entire list, just so it can be deleted. I remember one of the earlier versions of this app had it too. If I remember, it was removed because it wasn't intuitive, or something like that. I find that strange since many other applications use the 'swipe' for initiating a delete.

I'd prefer a two step process. Swipe is too easy to do accidentally.

Swiping itself is a two step process already.

1. You swipe to bring up the delete button.

2. You press the delete button.

It's hard to do accidentally. I've never deleted an email accidentally using this technique.