Nifty, neato. I like what I see so far on the Nearest Caches pages!

Sissy-n-CR

If you look for caches that you found then you'll get duplicate dates, since the search by caches you found shows the date at the top when you found it (visible to others) and the green date below (visible to you).

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location™

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy (Admin):

If you look for caches that you found then you'll get duplicate dates, since the search by caches you found shows the date at the top when you found it (visible to others) and the green date below (visible to you).

Okay, I see that now. I was a little confused by that.

CR

72057_2000.gif

I like being able to exclude my hides/finds. I want to do that when finding NEAREST CACHES from a cache page. I lose my coordinates context when I click New Search. Any way around this?

Thanks

-WR

"Besides physical caches, we have VIRTUal and VIRTUeless."

quote:

This I do NOT like, since I frequently go back to the caches I've found to see if anyone else has found them, if they picked up any of the items I left, if they agree with me about anything I pointed out in the log - now I'll have to click on every link and open every page to see if there have been visitors after me.

The date I found each cache is nicely listed for me on My Cache Page - why would I need two more iterations of the same information?

-shilfiell

"I'm too old to be doing this" - me to nobody, from too high up in a pine tree.

Originally posted by WaldenRun:

I like being able to exclude my hides/finds. I want to do that when finding NEAREST CACHES from a cache page. I lose my coordinates context when I click New Search. Any way around this?

QUOTE]

I thought I figured this out when I tried 'By Waypoint'. Oddly, it brought up just that cache page, not 'Nearest caches'...? Is that really an 'advanced search"?

-WR

"Besides physical caches, we have VIRTUal and VIRTUeless."