Kathy's Coin Too - Heaven's The Place

drneal

Today I received a package from drneal, where I was lucky enough to be granted not one but two :wub: a shiny Silver and a Shiny Gold of this most heartfelt coin, the accompanied letter made a special coin into one that I will always consider a prize in my collection.

Thank you drneal.

aa311b6a-0ca6-4652-a0a9-41f4f578d557.jpg?rnd=0.4117787

cointest too...for a silver "Kathy's Coin Too"

well over a year ago when I posted I would soon have the coins in hand, I noticed a well, something at the back of my refrigerator. rather than waste a perfectly good(?) whatever it is, I decided to save it for a cointest. over a year has since passed, and it remains !

the rules:

your best guess at what "it" is

1 post per day (guess the same thing every day if you have identified it, or better your chances by guessing different things, once per day.)

family friendly guesses only please

winner to be randomly chosen from the correct responses noon Sept. 18th

winner to receive a silver "Kathy's Coin Too," and depending on my mood, maybe "it" (trust me, "it" aint gonna spoil during shipping.)

and here "it" is:

932c89a5-e080-4c6e-ac0f-a3b4e3f83c10_zps752766d0.jpg

it 1

f9313ce0-c475-4c16-91ac-b29fa5a44614_zps3965a230.jpg

it too

be sure that if you receive the growth, to treat it gently..."it" whimpered when I moved "it."

Another pomegranate vote. However I'm not completely convinced.

I've decided to begin my own experiment. Going to store to obtain various fruits. It's still 95+ degrees in OK. I'm hoping I can accelerate the drying out process to match what you accomplished in a year. Not much time though.

AHhhh ... but can you duplicate DrNeal's Space-Time Refrigerated Continuum ... ;)

Another pomegranate vote. However I'm not completely convinced.

I've decided to begin my own experiment. Going to store to obtain various fruits. It's still 95+ degrees in OK. I'm hoping I can accelerate the drying out process to match what you accomplished in a year. Not much time though.

AHhhh ... but can you duplicate DrNeal's Space-Time Refrigerated Continuum ... ;)

and that's now closer to 2 years !

ILYK