Kathy's Coin Too - Heaven's The Place

drneal

for those who have sent e-mails and requests, you have my thanks and apologies for not replying yesterday...yesterday had other signifigance to me, and let me please leave it at that. Your very kind comments are appreciated.

i will post when i have the coins in hand...like the first Kathy's Coin, you'll find i'm not too hard to trade with, or at least as far as these coins are concerned. i will do my best to see that those who frequent this forum that wish to trade for one, will get one.

i saved one surprise that will appear on the coin (maybe 2.)

ILYK

maybe 3 !

ILYK

Neal, I cannot say enough of your kathy's coin, it is absolutely breathtaking. Chris did a outstanding job on designing this geocoin for you. In fact I think it is so beautiful, I have Kathy's geocoin as my desktop picture and each and every day i look at it it makes me smile and brightens my day. Thanks! Have a great day all. Keep On Caching!

hmm... why I have the feeling that you will get them on 15th?? in case you are not taking mail on Saturdays... keep an eye on Monday 17th... :)

they must be here before Christmas! these coins means a lot.... they are not just coins... but they are feelings stamped in a metal... so.. they have to be here before Christmas! ;)

they must be here before Christmas! these coins means a lot.... they are not just coins... but they are feelings stamped in a metal... so.. they have to be here before Christmas! ;)

Very well put, it seems cruel that such a very personal coin should have such problems. I love everything about this coin, the design, the colours and mostly the sentiment.

I would love to trade if there are still any available though I don´t have much in the way of traders as I am a fairly new collector.

Good Luck on finally getting the coins in hand, and season greetings :)

as of today, 30 days from the original shipping date, the coins are officially lost. as no tracking or delivery confirmation was purchased or offered, there is no way to find out their final destination. i have received a paypal credit...i have requested all samples be returned to me.

i apologize to those who have sent trades for the coins. i apologize to those that i had contacted to let them know the coins were on the way to me.

i will be talking with another minter, maybe tomorrow, to try again.

ILYK
Edited by drneal

as of today, 30 days from the original shipping date, the coins are officially lost. as no tracking or delivery confirmation was purchased or offered, there is no way to find out their final destination. i have received a paypal credit...i have requested all samples be returned to me.

i apologize to those who have sent trades for the coins. i apologize to those that i had contacted to let them know the coins were on the way to me.

ILYK

Ohhhh Nooooo!!! I'm so sorry...

ILYK

oh dear. i have been following this thread and it is so dismaying to find your coins are lost. at least your got your money back!

lara