Kathy's Coin Too - Heaven's The Place

drneal

i received a couple of e-mails asking about the coins...at least another 3 weeks...i'm sure the minter will inspect each coin for defects before shipping them to me. in the mean time, a teaser...

IMG_NEW-22.jpg

ILYK

Wow!!! We can't wait to see this in person! Well done Doc. There is a big smile beaming up there!

i'm sorry to say that the remakes of the coins that i received yesterday, had some of the same problems as the first batch...the people i purchased the coins through have gone well out of their way to help in the manufacture of the coins, but the first group they talked with in china refused to return their e-mails concerning the coins, the 2nd company seems to have problems with enamaling.

as such, if anyone knows of a manufacturer (i hear rumors of a group in germany,) that does not make use of the big 3 in china, please contact me.

for those holding trades for me (this is why i chose not to start trading until the coins are in hand,) my apologies, but at this point i'm not sure when or if the coins will be made.

ILYK

i'm sorry to say that the remakes of the coins that i received yesterday, had some of the same problems as the first batch...the people i purchased the coins through have gone well out of their way to help in the manufacture of the coins, but the first group they talked with in china refused to return their e-mails concerning the coins, the 2nd company seems to have problems with enamaling.

as such, if anyone knows of a manufacturer (i hear rumors of a group in germany,) that does not make use of the big 3 in china, please contact me.

for those holding trades for me (this is why i chose not to start trading until the coins are in hand,) my apologies, but at this point i'm not sure when or if the coins will be made.

ILYK

So sorry to hear this Doc..... :( Hopefully these will be made.

Wow! I haven't been here in so long! I am so glad I got here to see your Kathy, too, geocoin. It's beautiful and your story makes it even more so! I cannot wait until you have them in hand. I am sure I don't have anything to trade with you now, but I would certainly like to have one. I am in the process of figuring out a new personal coin, so I hope you will save a trade for me when I get something to trade.

i received a note through my profile today concerning Kathy's Coin Too...i was very touched by the e-mail and wanted to share...

Just a quick message - I posted a question on the Geocoin forum and then had a quick browse through other posts and ended up reading through the "Kathy's Coin Too" thread.

I'm in no way a regular in the forum and don't know the back-story but was really touched by your work on the coin and the quotations.

I'm not really religious, don't go to churches but do like to think there is something beyond this life and that it is somewhere we can share with our loved ones and that would definitely include my dogs, past and present!

samples of the coin will hopefully be on their way to me sometime around the end of september...

ILYK