TomTom nicked - what to buy next

I used to use a TomTom One for car navigation - with the POIs loaded on from GSAK. That broke and I moved over to a PcoketPC running the TomTom software - that was OK - but not quite so good - often not showing some of the POIs if they were close to other POIs etc.

This has now been nicked (Was on it's last legs anyway) so I am looking for a cheapish (sub £100) satnav that will handle POIs from GSAK well. An experiance? I did try a navman once, withoit much sucess.

We used a blackberry or ETrex when walking. This is really for car use to find caches as we pass or to plan a route.

Thank - David / Organised Chaos

Edited by Organised Chaos

If you ever enter caches in manually using their coordinates make sure you get a Tomtom with a full menu, the simple menu does not allow this, as I found out to my detriment:( You need to check the Tomtom website and look for units with the full menu, from memory the simple menu is not mentioned only the full.

There is a good price & feature comparision website here for all sat navs: http://www.satnav-discounts.co.uk/tomtom-go/tomtom-xl2-prices.htm