Year of the Dragon

Jackalgirl

Good morning, everyone --

Back again with a sneak peek: the Year of the Dragon geocoin. This 1.75" coin continues the Chinese Zodiac I've been doing with Cache Addict.

yotd_sneakpeek.pngyotd_sneakpeek_02.png

The 3D portions of the coin are recessed, allowing translucent hard enamel to be used.

The coins will be fully trackable and will feature a unique icon. Also, for every three coins ordered, you will get a free Year of the Dragon pathtag.

The versions of the coin that will be available are:

Satin Silver (with red and blue enamels)

Silver (with blue enamels)

Shiny Copper (with green enamels)

Nickel and antique copper two-tone

Gold (with red enamels)

Reservations should be up some time this weekend over at Cache Addict.

Good morning, everyone --

Back again with a sneak peek: the Year of the Dragon geocoin. This 1.75" coin continues the Chinese Zodiac I've been doing with Cache Addict.

yotd_sneakpeek.pngyotd_sneakpeek_02.png

The 3D portions of the coin are recessed, allowing translucent hard enamel to be used.

The coins will be fully trackable and will feature a unique icon. Also, for every three coins ordered, you will get a free Year of the Dragon pathtag.

The versions of the coin that will be available are:

Satin Silver (with red and blue enamels)

Silver (with blue enamels)

Shiny Copper (with green enamels)

Nickel and antique copper two-tone

Gold (with red enamels)

Reservations should be up some time this weekend over at Cache Addict.

Looks intriguing.

CF30

These will be a bit delayed, I think; it was just pointed out to us that everyone involved (most specifically me, whose job it is to QA these things) missed that the coin says "2102" rather than "2012". I've spoken with Mike and it looks like we'll redo the die. Ah, error samples. Sigh, I should be fired!

These will be a bit delayed, I think; it was just pointed out to us that everyone involved (most specifically me, whose job it is to QA these things) missed that the coin says "2102" rather than "2012". I've spoken with Mike and it looks like we'll redo the die. Ah, error samples. Sigh, I should be fired!

Kat you got it all wrong :huh: your ahead of yourself, think of it as the 2102 coin is completed :P we can wait for a good thing